Little Forest Progress



Since I took the "process pledge", I figure I would do an update of the Little Forest mini wall quilt progress! I have all my tree's cut and sewn... well, almost all sewn. I'm still sewing on the tree stumps to a few. The quilt calls for 25 tree's, I divided my tree colors up like so: 11 pinks, 10 greens and 4 monotone.



I decided, at the last minute, to cut up and sew together a "poison tree" with my Riley Blake skull & crossbones print. I'm not sure if I will swap this tree out with one of the monotone tree's or just add it in to the forest and have a total of 26 tree's instead of the 25. We'll see!

(And yes, I painted my nails right before I took these with clear glitter polish :) )

2 comments:

  1. wow they're cute!! I wasn't so in love with the sample but I'm really loving your version....might have to try this one out someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a big fan as well, but I saw something fun in the design. I really like how it's turning out!

    ReplyDelete