Wonky Log Cabin... or something like it



So I know I promised myself not to start another quilt until I finish the other three now, but I couldn't help but start a Wonky Log Cabin one. I'm using all my scraps from the bin to make up this quilt. Each block will consist of a 6" wonky log cabin style block in the colorway of the first center block and have a solid border to make the finished block 12.5". I'm still not sure of what Kona solid to use for this quilt, either white or charcoal. Kona charcoal is in the lead, I've been wanting to use a darker gray and I think it would really help the wonky blocks pop with color.



I totally forgot I still had some remnants left of the Gloomy Bear fabric. I have saved every inch of scrap of this print, I wish I could find more! The fabric was bought on Etsy about a year and half ago and the seller said she won't be carrying it in the shop anymore. Ugh! It's just the cutest fabric ever! So you will see a Gloomy Bear themed block in this quilt for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment