Look what the mailman dragged in!



Yesterday was a great mail day! My FQ bundle of Castle Peeps by Lizzy House and The Ghastlies by Alexander Henry arrived! I was jumping with glee all around the house. I have big plans for both bundles, but i gotta finish my other 4 quilts now. Yes, I'm at 4 now. I'm almost done with the wonky log cabin blocks, still need to piece them together first. I'm all caught up with the quilting bee's, still need to get my fabric out in the mail for international! I'm so behind on that!

2 comments:

  1. ooh I am so envious of your castle peeps! How did you get it so fast? LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from flamecranium.etsy.com last week. It seems it was her one and only bundle, but I could be wrong. I wish I had more of it, but this will do till I see it in shops. Fabricworm is supposed to be getting it in any day now!

    ReplyDelete