Peep's in Castles!





Started sewing up my blocks for the Castle Peeps quilt. I ended up making it smaller since the fat quarters weren't enough to make more blocks. It's going to be a 3x3 block quilt with larger linen borders to make up the loss of blocks. I finished just two blocks so far, I hope to get to the others this week sometime.



Also, I basted my Wonky Stars & Zig Zag quilts today! Had to run over to my parents house to do it since I had no where in my house big enough to spread out. Now I need to quilt them this week sometime. I'll be glad to finish these two up so I can admire them on the couch and on us! :)



1 comment:

  1. What a fun blog. I found you through mysewingcircle.com
    You are welcome to start a new "circle" there for swaps. I think it would be a great idea!

    ~jewel

    ReplyDelete