Inspiration Friday


 

This week has been all about green it seems, which is a good thing since it's my all time favorite color! So today is the last day of 2010. It's the first time I actually really put a lot of thought into the year, it's gone by fast. Zoë will be 2 next month on the 27th and I will be turning 28 in June. Wow, just realized my age too just now! I've said "I'll be 28", but typing it out seems so much more real. Tomorrow I'll be starting my YIP 365 challenge to myself and I'm excited! Who knows what I have got myself into. :)

My little challenge today is to find a mini quilt design where I can embroider on some negative spaces. I'm thinking a signature block design might work? I had a cute sawtooth mini quilt all cut up and partially sewn together, then found a mistake in the book and a correction online. Ugh. So that little mini was  a no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment