Kittes & Goals




 


One of my secret passions is photographing cats. I've always enjoyed capturing their unique personalities, they are all so different. We have three cats, Cha Cha, Lucy and Elvis. Our oldest cat is Cha Cha, she is a Siamese mix and suffers from seizures once in a while. She has had a few in the past month or two but has been doing great lately. She is my kitty and I had her before I met my hubby, she kept me company when I lived on my own.



(Granny Square Throw Pillow in progress)


I've been thinking a lot lately on what I want to do and what I want to differently next year. I normally don't write down yearly goals, I know I'll break them so I never bother. This year will be different. Here are my hopeful goals for next year:




  • 365 YIP: Been wanting to do this for a while

  • Learn some new crafts: bobbin lace, weaving and scrapbooking perhaps

  • Decorate: We've lived in this house for over 3 years and I have barely touched the place, it's time!

  • Cook at home: I need to stop with the fast food and eat at home more.

  • Finish my WIP: I'm going to try and not let my WIP hang around untouched for months at a time.


I know I'll add more as they pop into my head. I've been inspired by many people lately, you all know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment