Love!

(photo credit: flickr member patribanez)


I saw this amazing amigurumi sewing machine on Craft Zine's blog. It is beyond awesome and I just have to make one! I then remembered I saw a similar amigurumi pattern on etsy the other night, so I grabbed it from Ravelry. It is so cute! My mom saw the picture of this I posted on FB and immediately wanted one made. So we are ordering the yarn tomorrow from Knit Picks (sock yarn for $1.99 a ball, yes please!), but I'm stumped on what color to make mine. I was thinking about the bright hot pink with the oyster white colored nobs, she wants a blue machine with the oyster white nobs. Can't wait to start on these!


Please check out this flickr members photostream here, her stuff is amazing! Here's a few of my favorite pieces she made.


 



(photo credit: flickr member patribanez)


 



(photo credit: flickr member patribanez)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the colors! What talent....can't wait to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete