Quilting Again!


It feels SO good to get behind the sewing machine again! I haven't sat at my machine in a long time. Once I quit my job to be a stay at home mom, I had to drop out of all my quilting bee's due to no free time and no extra $$$ to ship out blocks and buy more fabric. So the other day I finally organized my craft/sewing desk and unbagged all my fabrics and such. I bought this cute Venti Mug Rug pattern from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. This little mini quilt went together so fast and easy! I've already quilted it since this picture, just awaiting the binding. I may use it as a small wall hanging in the bathroom or indeed a mug rug! We'll see!

 


I also found some handspu yarn I had spun ages ago! I'm unsure if I will keep the yarn or let it go to my shop. I'll know soon if I can find a pattern I would like to use it with. I really don't want to make yet another scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment