Vintage Hope


So yesterday, the hubby & I had a chance to drop Zoë off at his parents all day and we had an "us" day. We went to lunch at the Olive Garden and decided to check out some thrift shops. I came across this shop called Retro Ranch and I wanted everything they had! Awesome shop in Phoeinx! My attention was immediately drawn to this vintage sewing machine. It was a grass green Elna Supermatic 1956 model and I wanted it, bad! They are asking $59 for the machine and after doing some research on it, it's a good price! Sadly I had to leave it behind, the good wife/mom in me took over and decided we needed groceries over a sewing machine. Last night I told my mother in law all about it since she is really into thrifting. She told me to call them when they open on Tuesday (they are closed today, ugh) and tell them to hold it for me! If it's there she's going to get it for me for xmas! I'm crossing my fingers it's still there and chances are it is. We were at the shop not to far from closing time on Sunday and they were closed on Monday (today). They open at 11, so I'll be calling them right away! Eeep! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment