Who are you?!


Been wanting to introduce myself for a while but keep forgetting to. Some might want to know who the crazy yarn ninja is behind the needles... or hooks! So lets see here, let me find some interesting facts for you all so I don't bore you with the typical "I'm this old, live here and like cats". Although I do love cats, I have 3 (Cha Cha, Lucy and Elvis).

10 Random Facts

  1. I'm completely addicted to iced Chai, completely!

  2. If I could, I would live in Ikea.

  3. I tend to do small scale crafts. Love working with tiny needles & hooks and sock yarn.

  4. My biggest dream in life is to cage dive with Great White's. One day I will achieve this!

  5. Out of all the holiday's, Halloween is my favorite. I'm a sucker for decorating and creepy stuff.

  6. My favorite color is green but I have a soft spot for pink... shhhh.

  7. I need to loose some weight. Was on WW for a couple months and lost 30 pounds, then lost the motivation. I sometimes love being a little "plush", but sometimes hate it.

  8. I would fill my house with cats if I could. I love them to death, but I'm no crazy cat lady... yet.

  9. I've worn glasses since 1991 and prefer them to contacts. I think the nerdy look suits me.

  10. If I had a bigger kitchen I would bake up a storm, wish I had more room!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment