Lookie What I did!



 

I finally took the plunge and tried toe up socks... and short rows... and provisional-cast on. Go me! I was supposed to cut out binding and quilt the Suburbia 81 mini quilt, but eh. I was up till 2 am this morning watching toe up sock video's and was so envious of all these sock knitters who knit socks from the toe up. I found an excellent tutorial/pattern here and used some pictures on flickr for reference as I made my way through the toe pattern. Did you notice I'm using the Magic Loop as well? I was going to opt for dpns but they are occupied on the other socks in progress, I did start the toe out using dpns on some spare ones I found in the couch.

The yarn I'm using is my own kettle dyed sock yarn and I love how the colors are working on socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment