Always a WIP



I usually always have at least one plush in progress while I finish up another. Feels like my hands are producing baby rabbits, my plush just keep multiplying. haha. I still need to finish up Oskar this evening and I plan to get back to the bunny I started a few days ago. I also have 2 more commissioned plush to make, two kitty cats! If I can finish the pink bunny by Saturday night I'll try to get one more plush made for the shop update on Monday. I'm not sure yet, but I may be letting go some of my plush that I was holding for the book project. I decided to put the book on the back burner for a bit and just concentrate on producing more plush toys. In a few months I'll see where I stand and possibly start back up on the project again. Also, I'm visiting the idea still of posting up some of my amigurumi patterns in the shop... Thelma and my froggie pattern for now. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment