Fortune Cookie

I'm not one for fortune cookie fortunes. I always read them and laugh while tossing them out with the Chinese food bag. I got this little fortune from Panda Express the other day, read it, then sucked it up in the vacuum. The little words on this fortune stuck with me for a couple days, it really made sense to me and actually changed my views on my plush making and other things I do. So tonight I had the urge to see if it was still in the vacuum or if I had emptied it out yesterday. It was still in there so I dug through the mac & cheese bits and dried cat barf... yes, it was disgusting and I had to have it. Here it is and slightly cleaned up a bit. This fortune means the world to me right now, so much that I would run a string through it and wear it if I could.

YOUR CONFIDENCE WILL LEAD YOU TO SUCCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment