Making Plush



Working on the last 2 commissioned plush, a white and orange kitty. The teal plush head in the picture was just a little fun, I made the head a while back and decided to stuff it and give it a face. Not sure what I'll do with it yet, he's just hanging around for now. :) I have been SO slow at getting these last two plush done that it has pushed me to delay making new ones for the shop in guilt of getting them done and not these haha! I'm hoping to finish up these guys here soon and get to working on a few idea's I've had in my head. One is plush inspired by Max from "Where The Wild Things Are" and one based off of Ponyo! I'm such a fan of Ponyo, love the movie, so it was time to make an inspired monster plush! I'm really not sure how I'm going to do the monster plush "Ponyo" yet, I think I will mainly base the color inspiration from her somehow and maybe add a few pieces of the character on my own plush. It's going to be a fun one for sure!

Check back tomorrow on the blog for a great mini interview with Heidi Kenney from My Paper Crane!

No comments:

Post a Comment