Penelope and Thelma





Penelope was finished this morning! I was planning to do embroidery eyes but I couldn't resist these purple-pink sequins! She turned out a little better than I thought she would. Her black mohair crochet is super soft and keeps her nice and warm. I need to make an accessory or small piece to go with her... I'm thinking cake perhaps? Or even some strawberries? I need to make something sweet for her.

 





Thelma was finished he other day but I never had a chance to photograph her complete with her arms and cute red mohair messenger bag. I'm so incredibly happy with these two softies, they will look great in a book. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my I LOVE the panda! I need her :D

    I just got my two this morning and I love them and I LOVE my Cookie button also! I am too scared to lose it so Toast (my kenner) is wearing it and she looks ace :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Thelma is so cute. Love the little bag. And the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad they arrived safely and you love your little gift! The panda isn't available for purchase, but... I will be doing a "made-to-order" listing soon for one. :) The turn around is about a week for me to make before mailing him out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I will definitely be getting myself on that! its about time I had a new panda for my collection :)

    ReplyDelete