Watercolor Monster





Woke up early this morning and painted a monster... and ghost! I need to get better pictures of this today and it will go up in the shop. I'm so happy with how this little painted turned out and I'm anxious to start on another soon! Normally I use acrylic's, I have never really played around with watercolor but I'm really starting to like watercolor. I used to paint way back in the day, religiously. I never went a day without painitng, then my hands started to get shaky. I got extremely frustrated with a shaky hand, couldn't keep my lines straight and I gave it up. I'm only 27, so the shaky hands were a bit odd. Over the years it has gone away and I decided to give it a go again, so glad I did! I have ways to control the shaking now, so you'll be seeing a lot more painting coming from me again!

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely painting! I'm glad you are able now, to paint again. Hoping for many more lovely paintings to look at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, both my sister and I have hand tremors that pop up from time to time. Had them since we were in our teens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Nice piece with a cute sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete