Back Sewing


First off, please excuse the pictures on the blog. They keep changing size, I know. I'm trying to find a better way to post pictures on the blog and keep them all the same width, it drives me insane to see them all different in size!

It feels so good to be behind the sewing machine again! I tend to migrate into crafts like a season I think. I go from knitting to crochet to sewing to dyeing... then it circles around again! I still need to make some plush for the local shop, but I think I will be pulling some off my shop soon to put in the other shop... so, if you see ones on my shop, grab it while you can! :)

I made a total of 7 coffee cozies since late last night. They all turned out so cute! I'm going to try and make a couple more tonight and let my hubby bring them over to his mom's office tomorrow, maybe make a sale or two... or three!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i like to post my photos directly from flickr. you can only do one per post, so i have a second blog set up called "temporary posts". i post all my photos for a post there, then go in and copy them into one big post to use for my real post! that sounds confusing but i swear its not!

    ReplyDelete