Crochet, Hand Dyed Yarn and Naps




Today has been good, I finally got the itch to crochet again so I decided to work on some swaps and a special monster named Urkle! Urkle is being made with one of my newest dyed yarn, Purple Urple. It was available in the shop, then I couldn't stop staring at it and took it off. Wound it up this morning and started crocheting with it this afternoon while Zoƫ napped. I LOVE this yarn and I'm not a big purple person either. It has bursts of bright ass fuchsia, pardon my french.

I have to change my plush style for a bit, my hands are cramping up badly when I try and make the little arms and legs. So for a while I will be making "weeble wobble" styled plush. They will have the head and torso (hats, ears and etc too) but I will be filling the bottom of the torso's with heavy pellets or rice to keep them standing straight and tall. I'm hoping you guys like my new style of plush, I should have one finished to show you guys soon (hopefully tomorrow!).

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new plush, sounds like an adorable critter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad you find the arms and legs tough too. I mean I'm not glad your hands hurt but I'm glad I'm not alone in that matter!

    ReplyDelete