Lazy Monday


It's been a very lazy day. I stayed up stairs for a couple hours today and made a mini quilt top. I'm hoping to add a thick white border and use black & white polka dot fabric for the binding. I'm really happy with how it turned out, might need to revisit this pattern or color theme on a lap quilt.





So, in my last post I mentioned that I moved my sewing/craft space to the bedroom (upstairs). Here's some pictures after the move! I'm still setting up the space and making it my own, need a couple of containers and stuff. Late last night I refolded my fabric stash, it looked bigger in the bins haha. Need to make some money and buy more! I'm so loving my mini design wall! I love mini quilts, so it's perfect when picking out layouts and fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little square on the right on your felt wall in the 2nd photo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete