Mail Day and Some Crochet


Got a surprise package in the mail today from Renee! She sent me a Japanese amigurumi book and I was so pleasantly surprised! I thought I had ordered more stuff on etsy and forgot about it haha! I'm so anxious to whip up some cute plush from this book, it's really cute.

I also started another bear plush today while Zoƫ took a nap. I'm using my own hand dyed yarn, you can see it here. The yarn is called Pink Ink. I've been "dyeing" to dye more yarn, I might have to put another order in for blank sock yarn and get to dyeing again. Since I use most of my hand dyed yarn for my plush, I might just try dyeing up some Knit Picks Palette yarn perhaps? I have 3 balls of cream, maybe I'll dye up one tomorrow and see how it dyes up.



If you haven't seen it yet, I'm the featured artist for this month on the Plush Parade! You can read all about it here!

3 comments:

  1. off to read the feature... dye up that cream lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I love receiving things in the mail. It's always like receiving a present when you get something that you forgot about/something sent by someone.

    ReplyDelete