Max and Bunny Foo




Meet Max... the Monster! He is based off the character Max in the book Where the Wild Things Are. I'm very pleased with how he turned out! I wasn't sure how I was going to do his tail, then got the idea of brushing the crochet piece when I was done. Turned out perfect! The tail is mix of dark heather gray and black mohair yarn held together, then I stuffed it slightly and ta-da... a Max tail! His helmet is removable but the crown is attached. 

You can find Max... the Monster in the shop here.




Another plush that was completed today, Bunny Foo! This bunny is being sent on over to the Eve-N-Odd Gallery in Florida. They are doing a stuffed bunny show in April! I'll be sure to post more about the show when it gets closer!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, these are the cutest. How adorable. I want one ;) And so well made! I'm all jealous of the skill now, gonna sulk hehe.

    Well done. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete