Monster for Penny



I finished a commissioned monster last night for Penny. I love the color combo of this guy, I used my own hand dyed yarn for the monster and Knit Picks Sweet Potato for the kitty helmet. This is the first plush to get a tag! I used some of my older fabric labels and trimmed them down to fit for now until I get my new tags in soon. The tag makes my plush look a tad more professional I think, love it!

I'm still closed for commissions right now, but once I get they plush finished for the local shop I'll reopen for commission orders. Next week I'll be switching shops from etsy to Big Cartel. You can buy patterns from the new shop now, check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. As always cute little monster! And congrats on your new venue! Will you still be selling on Etsy at all, or closing for good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not 100% sure yet, the more I think it over, the more I think I may stay at etsy. We'll see though! :) Etsy is like a second hand to me, so it's going to be a hard decision haha

    ReplyDelete