Plush Inspiration


I'm sketching out plush idea's to start working on for the Red Hot Robot shop. Some of the pictures above are for color inspiration or one feature I want to use on a plush. What I'm thinking so far:

Top Row
  • Colors: Green, cream, teal and brown
  • Colors: Green and Teal
  • Idea: Light Blue helmet and something sugary sweet
Middle Row
  • Colors: Wheat/Khaki and Hot Pink
  • Idea: Green Helmet with either pink pom pom's or ears
  • Idea: Black Nerd Glasses, light blue monster and rust helmet
Last Row
  • Idea: Ice Cream cone helmet
  • Idea: Panda Helmet
  • Colors & Idea: Triple Scoop Monster Ice Cream Cone with sprinkles and dark chocolate

    1. undyed, 2. , 3. I´m a little nerd chameleon, 4. HTTP://TERMINALCANCER.TUMBLR.COM, 5. MONSTER HOOD AND LOUIS!, 6. ♥four eyes♥, 7. Apparently ice cream is boring., 8. It's not simple to be a panda, 9. i love Donuts

    1 comment:

    1. Im always up fo adding to my triple scoop monster collection! Its my fave plush I have (and I have a lot... lol)

      ReplyDelete