Monster Plush for Illustration Banner? ** UPDATE **


Ok, I need an illustrated (or drawn) shop banner for my new online shopping being open soon. I'm moving shops from etsy to somewhere else! So... if your an illustrator or artist and want a custom made monster plush, contact me!

Things I would like in the shop banner:
  • monsters
  • yarn ball (or balls... yarn that is! ahem)
  • crochet hook
  • the words "Milky Robot"
I'm open to colors but love greens, mustard, pink, grays and black & white. Either leave me a comment on this post or send me an email here if your interested: milkyrobot@gmail.com

***

UPDATE: Found an illustrator, thank you guys for commenting and interest! :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't know if I draw the style you're looking for, but I do love your plushes and think they look a little like my art or my art looks like them... Anyhow, here is my flickr, let me know if you're interested. =]

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/eef-ink/sets/72157623725473483/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to give it a try, I'm already working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to do that trade with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! What a great deal! ^^
    I've worked as a graphic designer during many years. I encourage you to check my blog design style out and if you like I will be delighted to illustrate your shop banner. ;D

    ReplyDelete