Zombie Monster Monday


Working on some commissioned plush today, I have 2 lined up this week. The first plush is a Zombie-Monster that loves penguins! Today I finished the head, torso and legs, just need to finish up the arms. This little monster was commissioned by a sweet girl on FB, he is shipping off with her boyfriend who is heading to Afghanistan!


The second commissioned plush is an aqua monster with a cute earflap helmet in orange! I may make the helmet an orange panda. The aqua yarn is from my own hand dyed collection.

Speaking of hand dyed, I just ordered a pile of blank sock yarn to redye up in a week! The yarn won't be heading to the shop, it will be used to make more plush!


Another plush I have in the works is Bruiser! This little monster is a fighter, but has a soft spot for frogs! Stay tuned for more sneak peeks of this little guy soon! He will be available in the shop once I finish him up, but it might be a little bit of a wait while I finish up commissions! Happy Monday to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog today....and I wanted to say I LOVE your work! Yor crocheted critters are ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete