Bucket Bag in Progress

Yesterday I bought two more Keyka Lou patterns, the Bucket Bag and the Camera Case Wristlet. I made a handful of the Owl Pouches (picture here) the other day and just loved the pattern, it was super easy to follow and helped me face my fear of sewing from a pattern... I'm still pretty new at this whole sewing thing!

After a long morning of deciding on the fabrics to use for my Bucket Bag, I finally picked my favorites! I wanted this new bag to be really "me". Since green is my favorite color and I adore Castle Peeps by Lizzy House, I just had to go with green print! I'm doing the front pocket in the new Joel Dewberry Woodgrain and topped with the Echino. This bag is ALL me so far, all the way down to the Echino glasses! Eeep! Can't wait to finish it tonight and use it tomorrow!

1 comment: