Coffee Addicted Owls



I made this adorable little pouch yesterday from this Keyka Lou pattern here. The patterns was so easy to follow and the pouch was very easy to make. The whole thing was very quick to make once I finally picked out the fabrics haha! Almost had a heart attach cutting into some new fabrics, I hate making the first cut!


I loved making this pouch so much that I cut out 6 more! Eeep! One is almost done! What is so awesome about Keyka Lou patterns, you can sell the in your own shop (with credit given to Keyka Lou)! So, you will be seeing this batch in the shop soon!


Whats better than cute little owl pouches?!? A new IRON!! I finally got a new iron yesterday, thanks to my Mom! We were out and about and she mentioned to me "didn't you say you needed an iron?".... my eyes lit up. I've been using this iron we found under the bathroom sink when we bought the house 4 years ago. It worked, so I just kept it and used it. The iron actually worked well but I can tell it was starting to give out since it just wasn't getting hot enough to press my seams. I plugged this baby in the moment I got home and it works like a dream. Who knew an iron would make a girl so damn happy?!


New in the shop! I whipped up another coffee cozy using some new Cosmo Cricket and Michael Miller fabrics I got last week. I'm so in love with the Tasty Escapes fabric, it's adorable... and those paper lined streaks from Cosmo Cricket are killing me, I love fabric prints like this. Come check this out in the shop and see how I made some small changes! Check it out here.

5 comments:

  1. that owl pouch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm going to buy a patten and make one for my iPod...WOOOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your adorable owl bag on flickr and followed it to here - love your blog! And finding you have me buttoned on your blog… well I just pee'd a little. Thanks for making my day, Jess! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Zombie - HAHAHAH! You made me almost spit out my diet coke. So glad you stumbled upon my blog hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pouches are absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete