Mini Quilts


Spider Web Mini: Made of mostly scraps, background is linen and binding is Michael Miller.


Decaffeinated Charlie Mini: Zig zag's were Metro Cafe, background is Kona in a yellow shade (can't remember the name) and binding is Hope Valley.


Suburbia Mini: The 81 squares are from the Suburbia line, background is Kona Snow and binding was Metro Cafe.


Candy Wrapper Mini: Used a mix or orange ad pink scraps, background is an old black on white embroidered fabric and binding is Kona in a yellow shade. Just a note, the binding looks horrible up close... I was having issues that night.

I finished these 4 mini quilts the other night, woot! I'm so glad they're done, now I don't know where to put them. Might give a few away to family members but I defiantly want to keep my mini Suburbia quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment