Monster Head Keychain Kits... coming soon!

Some have heard me talk about monster head kits on Twitter and we're eagerly awaiting for more info on them. I'm finally getting my butt in gear to putting these together and launching them in the shop. Working on the yarn yardage tonight and a few for you all to see! Hopefully in a day or two I'll have some actual proof that they are indeed in the works!



Here's what the kit will include:

  • Monster Head Keychain Pattern with full color photograph on front (ooo ahhh)
  • Milky Robot hand dyed sock yarn - enough to make one (possibly two)
  • Yarn for the mouth and optional teeth
  • Sequins for the eyes
  • Silver ball chain keychain
You will need:
  • Crochet hook
  • Needle for sewing eyes and mouth on
  • Stitch Marker
So what do you guys think about this so far? Anything else you would like me to include, or any suggestions at all? I'm still working on the whole thing so any and all feedback is welcome! :)

To end this blog post, please enjoy a cute picture of my new cheap ass pincushion... that I love to death!


2 comments:

  1. Nope that's awesome. Just one question...I don't know how to crochet...could I learn with one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You could easily use my pattern to learn, but you'll need to know the basics or watch tutorials online or in a book. This is just a pattern and the kit. :)

    ReplyDelete