Pouches, Wallets and Mug Rugs... and shop update!

I have been so busy sewing! I think I've purchased at least 4 or 5 Keyka Lou patterns now and each one is better than the last (not that any are bad at all!). Last night I made a card wallet for myself and made another one today for my mom. Both wallets were made using Munk Munki outer fabric too, instant love!


Today I also made the Camera Pouch Wristlet from Keyka Lou and I'm very much in love with this little bag. In fact, I'll be cutting out a TON of fabric tonight to make a bunch more. For this pouch, I used FMF in red for the outer and Flutterby for the interior and straps... I almost died cutting into this little stash, I've been saving it for so long and it was time I used some. Speaking of FMF, I scored a FQ of FMF posies in green last night, woot! Very excited for it to arrive, I'm trying to collect at least a FQ of each of the posies print and the seeds.

This cute pouch is headed to the shop here.



One more thing to share, a very cute black bunny mug rug! This block was my second paper piecing attempt and I was thinking of my two friends Jeni and Amanda while making it. Turned the block into a cute little mug rug.

This mug rug is headed to the shop here



No comments:

Post a Comment