Retail Therapy and Nap Time Sewing

So yesterday I headed over to Joann's after the post office to see if they had the new Denyse Schmidt fabric... and they did! I wasn't 100% sure I liked the prints yet until I saw them in person, drool! I only walked out (and paid haha) with 7 of the prints. It's gorgeous!! I need to go back when I get some extra money and buy more of my favorites.



So during nap time today, I cut into one of the prints and started making another Bucket Bag. I made myself one a while back here. This bag is so easy to make and the pattern is extremely easy, if I can make one.. you can! Trust me! Ok, back to the bag! I'm using the new DS print for the main pocket and topped it off with some Flea Market Fancy (my current favorite print). The rest of the bag is made from a tea stained organic cotton, feels very linen like to me.

This bag will be the first of many purses I will have in the shop! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment