6 Month Break

So, I guess it's been about 6 months since I was Blythe free. It was a long break that I expected to be permanent. I expected it wrong! My new girl arrived today! She is a Peony and I'm in love! Here's pictures I shot of her really quick.





Now that I'm back open for Blythe customs it feels like I'm getting back to work from vacation. In a good way! haha I feel like I never really left the hobby at all. I'm more focused on commissions and ready to go. I'll be working on the rest of this reroot that I had started for Julie last year, and when it's done I'll be starting on a rainbow reroot for her. Once the reroots are done, I'm shipping off my new girl to get some "plastic surgery" haha! Can't wait till Cake is customized, I can never keep a stock girl stock for very long. And yes, I named the new girl Cake. :)


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see Cake all dressed up. I'ma live vicariously through you, at least until I get one of my own. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I'm totally in love with this girl! :) :)

    ReplyDelete