Casper WIP

Worked on Casper last night for a bit when I was feeling good. Even when I'm sick, I still have to be doing something, I can never rest because it bores me haha So far, Casper has had the following redone:

  • Lips & Nose carved (lips were already lightly carved by me the first time, I just redid them)
  • New lip color
  • Freshened up makeup 
  • New freckles added



Here's a before and after shot (before on the right). I plan on adding new lashes to her and she might get boggled a little more slightly, but I want to add the lashes first to be sure.

4 comments:

  1. I just love these dollies! Do you know how could I get one? These customizations make them so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I would suggest looking on ebay for the buy now sales. Just type in Blythe doll and they will show up. :) Some of the cheaper priced ones are the Simply Vanilla, Simply Chocolate and Nicky Lad! Let me know if you see a Blythe on flickr you like and want help finding her, I would love to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those on Ebay but I really don't know much about them. In Flickr I've found a few that are super cute but since most of them are customized I wouldn't know how to search. I'm sorry if I'm to vague but I'm super new to all this Blythe thing. Thank you very much for the kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! And awesome new blog header too :)

    ReplyDelete