Sea Kelp Reroot Done!

Just finished rerooting this scalp! Yay! I had big plans for it, but I'm not sure yet on what I will do with it now. I might now even keep it, but we shall see! This reroot took me 5 days to complete and I just love the colors! Ahhh! These colors migrate towards me, I swear. I have spun a chunky yarn in the same colors, a mohair scalp reroot in these colors and now this reroot. Not to mention I was picking out mohair colors in this combo as well, then had to change my mind on the colors haha!






I'm starting on a yellow/mango colored reroot next, as well as a gorgeous cream and strawberry colored alpaca reroot! So excited to start on the next two, just waiting for the hair to arrive. Might be a little while though. Shipping off custom's and shop orders today and hoping to get some slouchy hats made this week while I wait for the next set of custom commissions to arrive.

I'm anxious for the mail to arrive today!! I have a Lino doll and Keelie carved Blythe arriving, as well as my Old Navy order (jeans and capri's). On top of the anxious await, Tiina just updated a picture of my custom vampire girl in her flickr stream! I'm melting with excitement today! Ahhhh!

1 comment: