Monday Again!

I started working on this custom cross stitch pattern I had made by the shop Wee Little Stitches. I haven't done cross stitch in ages and lately I've been seeing a ton of girls over on flickr working on them, so I grabbed this pattern! I'm heading to California for the weekend and I wanted something to bring with me, I'm hoping to leave my MacBook at home... we'll see about that!



I've been getting caught up on customs, finished two the other day and only have a few left at the house. I'm still a tad behind on reroots, waiting for a new scalp to arrive for a customer, so I haven't started on a yellow saran reroot yet. But, since I'm going away this weekend, I plan to bring the alpaca reroot with me so I can continue to make the plugs and reroot it when I get back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment