Weight Loss

I'm on my 3rd week back on Weight Watchers. Lost 7 pounds the first week, then gained .5 pounds last week (mostly due to being out of town that weekend, hard to track with no internet most of the time). So far this week, I'm down 4 pounds since Tuesday. A total loss of 10+ pounds. I added a tracker to the top right of this blog. I was keeping a weight loss blog, but it's just too hard to keep up along side of this blog and my 2 year old.

So, I'm merging my weight loss blog to this one, you can either ignore the stuff I add on the blog or follow along with me! :)

I decided to change my last and final goal (when I hit 120 pounds lost) to something different. My biggest goal to complete before I die was to cage dive with Great White's. I have a slight fear of open bodied water, but I have a deep obsession for sharks. So, if I can conquer loosing 120 pounds, I can conquer the ocean and check this goal off my list. So, when I hit 120 pounds, I'm heading straight to the Farallon islands and jumping in that cage!


6 comments:

  1. That shark thing sounds so terrifying and yet so FUN! I ought to figure out what my end reward will be when I hit my loss of 100#. I'm 5 down, 95 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE CONGRATS on your weight loss!!!!

    And I shivered when I read this! I am TERRIFIED of sharks and whales....even when I see them on TV it is a horrible horrible fear! It sounds really cool if you like them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having healthy and glowing skin is a reflection of good health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The natural ingredients of Sea veg make the product a quality food supplement that can supply required organic compound to our body. Newseaveg.com offers Sea Veg, a natural food supplement with 100% organic products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having healthy and glowing skin is a reflection of good health. Best Diet Pills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weight loss is not easy to do it but with help of regular exercises and balance diet it is possible.
    generic levitra

    ReplyDelete