Halloween Girl WIP

I decided not to keep my Zombie girl and turn her into a Halloween themed girl for an upcoming eBay auction, my first one! She will be coming with a ooak outfit and custom stand, as well as an original signed sketch of her! I'm so very excited about this custom, I finished her hair streaking the other day and trimmed it up this morning. I'll be busy sewing her outfit this afternoon and working on her wishing well stand! I was aiming for the auction to go live on Monday, but I think I'll have to push it to Wednesday. Regardless of what day she goes up, the auction will run till next Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. wow you're doing those yourself? though this one scared me a bit at first others i saw are so cute. really great work!
    visit me too?
    xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete