Plush Room Box and Pancake

I got this 1:12 scale room box kit a while back and finally put it together! I've been collecting the furniture and accessories little by little and bought the window, door and carpet separate as well. It's too cute though and I'm really pleased with how it came out!





I have been truely slacking on the blog posts, so sorry guys! I completely forgot to introduce my new girl, Pancake! I have always wanted a Saffy and when I was asked about a Blythe trade for reroot work I jumped on it and got one! She was supposed to go out for custom work but I'm having trouble sending her out, I just love her as is. So I may have to buy another girl to send out for custom work haha I named her Pancake since her skin tone reminds me of the color of pancakes. I have one more dolly on the way to I got in trade! Stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. Saffy is really high on MY list as well, so I understand the love for her. I'm glad you were able to get one.

    xo Rella

    ReplyDelete