Blythe Knitting

Working on some super cute cropped sleeve cardigans! I have two blocking and one in progress now. I stayed up till 1 this morning working on my shop, ordering packaging stuff and knitting! I had planned on moving my Blythe shop to a different name, but I decided not to after all. Everyone knows my dolly things as Milky Robot, so the name will stay and so will the shop. I know, I'm so fickled!





I started the Blizzard White nylon reroot the other day! It's been a slow go since I have so many distractions lol I am nearly done with the partline, then I can start the crown and field rows. The hair is easier to work with than regular nylon so far, it's a matte finished hair and super soft.





Don't forget... one more day!! Winner will be announced on Saturday! Head to the post here to enter and try to win a bottle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment