Blythe Outdoors!

It was 74 today, felt like Winter... hey, I live in Arizona. I finally had a chance to take some outdoor shots of Chuck! I've been wanting to photograph her outdoors forever now, but it's normally far to hot.





So, I have some good news! I have been back and forth on this idea for a while... I have been wanting to reopen my yarn shop and start selling my handspun yarn again! I decided to go for it! I miss spinning to sell SO much, I love knitting with my own yarn, but never have a use for the items I make. I'd rather make the yarn for others to use. I will be reopening the "shop" soon! I'm working on new yarns and some dyed roving to list very soon! So stay tuned for that announcement, the shop will still be the same, I'm just revamping it and doing a mini grand re-opening of the yarn shop. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment