Cupcakes and Shop Goodies!

Been super busy today! I threw pork ribs in the crock pot this morning with honey bbq sauce, those will be ready tonight for dinner, yum! Also whipped up 4 dozen spice cake cupcakes and will be frosting them soon with cream cheese frosting, double yum! I'm sending 2 dozen with hubby to work tomorrow for the office and staff. I'm sure they will flip!




So after thinking about the upcoming craft show and all the stuff I still have to do for it... and home stuff... and doll work. I just can't pull it off so I backed out this year. I feel really good about the decision though! I have a basket of fun goodies to send to the shop this week! I'll be listing granny cowls, a stray sock yarn and a handful of coffee cozies! So stay tuned for that update, still need to work on photographs and such, so it might be a little bit!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! What shop are you updating to? Also, are all your granny cowls made with wool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be on my etsy shop I think, just easier lol My cowls are a mix of wool and other fibers. Were you looking for a vegan friendly cowl? If so, I can make some that are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm allergic to wool/animal fibres unfortunately. I really like your cowls, but would love one of your capucine hats, although money is too tight right now and I'll have to hold off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally make them in cotton, acrylic, bamboo etc. I can't sell the hats since it's not my pattern, but I just traded one! :) I love trades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have an email address where I can contact you about trades?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do! milkyrobot @ gmail . com :)

    ReplyDelete