Plush Making

It's been a little bit since I've gotten the urge to make more plush and mosters. It's back! I'm working on a pink Aminkeo for a fun trade on flickr. I'm hoping to start on her today and get the body and head done, we shall see! I was supposed to do this earlier in the month, but I just haven't been inspired to make amigurumi lately. This is one reason I don't take custom orders right now on plush, I really have to be in the mood to make them.

I'm using Koigu KPM in pink and Knit Picks Palette in Oyster (I think?). You can get the free Amineko pattern on Ravelry, but I do my Amineko's from the book Hello My Name is Amineko, it's adorable!



Since I'm in the mood to make plush, I'm going to try and squeeze in a new monster for the shop! I decided to make a hippie mermaid monster, don't ask why, these idea's just pop into my mind at random lol! He will have a "tie dye" looking tail and a purple body with a peace sign tattoo on his chest. The colors just look fun, so I can't wait to start on him this week.

The green yarn is by Dyed in the Wool (Run Zombies colorway) and the purple is my own hand dyed yarn. If you want to make your own mermaid monster, check out my pattern on Ravelry for purchase and download!



No comments:

Post a Comment