What I'm working on!



I finished my last two customs on Friday! I will be taking a break for a while, having some trouble with the MSC spray and my breathing lately so I need to step back for a while.




Still plugging away on the white nylon reroot. Trying to catch up! I'm starting a new work schedule today and for here on out, I will only be rerooting during the week days (mon-fri) and only during Zoë's nap time. So about 2-3 hours a day, it might slow me down a bit but I feel better doing this so I can spend more time with Zoë. She has been interested in crafts and such lately, so I've been anxious to show her some new things here and there! :)



I'm working on some shop stuff here and there. Not to many things are on the burner right now for the shop, been busy lately with family and home stuff.



I'm getting ready to start a new quilt, whoo hoo! I got my sewing bug back so I plan to sew a lot right now! Other than sewing, I started a new cross stitch and will be posting some pictures of that later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment