Farming Blocks

This morning I cut out 3 more farming blocks! I'm loving this book, it's so fun! The blocks are so simple and I'm having a blast choosing out the fabrics. I'm not doing the traditional style quilt, I'm just picking the fabrics that call out to me for each block. Kind of a scrappy quilt I guess and I love it!



I need to get a group shot of the blocks today after I finish the last one I cut out this morning, it's a Halloween block! I guess I'm still in the Halloween spirit! I have some more fabric coming in the mail to this week, it's been coming in nearly everyday. It's like a mini christmas to myself!

Block: Puss in the Corner

Block: Seasons

Blocks all together so far!

2 comments:

  1. you're a machine! i mean that as a compliment ;) really, i'm amazed at how prolific you are, and the quality of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! It's been a while since I quilted and forgot how much fun it is! :)

    ReplyDelete