Hexies, Dancing Queens and Cross Stitch

Finished my Happy Garlic cross stitch this morning! It's so cute! Now I need to find a little round frame for it and start on the next one. The pattern is from Andwabisabi.



I also got my sewing space in order yesterday and all ready for sewing! I whipped up another Kindle case, just couldn't resist cutting into some new fabrics I got in the mail the other day! This one will be in the shop today, just need to rephotograph it with the big camera.





Pulled out my hexies and started sewing some together this morning! I haven't touched this thing in a year or so. Once you pick it up, it becomes addicting again... then you get tired of it and store it away. One day I would like to finish it, sash and bind it, then give it to Zoƫ later on. I wanted something handmade to pass down to her and so on, kind of start an heirloom piece in the family, you don't see that too often anymore.



Lastly, look at my little girl dancing in the green grass. Too cute! We don't go outside very often in Arizona when the Summer is here, so the weather is finally getting cool enough to hang out outside! Tomorrow will be 82 and the rest of the week will be low 70's and 60's!

No comments:

Post a Comment