New Girl Coming!

So last week was so busy, I didn't even have a chance to do the Midweek Favorites, sorry guys! So last week I decided to sell my Blythe, Chuck. It was so sad but it had to be done. In exchange I was able do some xmas for Zoƫ, grocery shopping and had enough left to buy a new girl! Ahhhh! So excited! i've caught the bjd bug bad, I had it a little bit last year but it didn't really bite me too hard. This time it's different and I finally ordered my first yosd sized bjd! I ended up going for the girl I've been lusting over for a bit now, she is a Slinky Neko Borry (half open eyed version)! I can't wait to get her in my hands, I already have my eyes on another yosd that I might put on layaway if I can make some more shop sales this next week. The other girl is a 5 Star Doll Quitus.

No comments:

Post a Comment