Shop Update and Other Things

Just moved all my Blythe and Lati goods off my current shop to a new location... I know, again? I was trying to keep my Milky Robot name, but not have them on my Milky Robot shop. So I came up with the idea of opening up a shop called Milky Robot Dolls! Works perfectly! Come check out the doll shop here or click the button to the right.

I just added new skirts to the shop!



Here is the stack of fabric that arrived the other day, I only cut into one print so far. I hate cutting into new fabric because then it goes so fast it seems. Still debating if I want to cut some out for the Swoon Quilt.



Also, here is better pictures of the Kindle case I made last night! It fits all Kindle models except the Kindle DX. It features a button closure and fully lined! Just added it the shop here.




No comments:

Post a Comment