Strawberry Girl Custom - GONE

Just finished my newest custom girl! She is SO sweet! She is currently available for sale!



Info

- Paypal only (no e-checks)
- No holds, Trades or Layaway.... first to pay is first to get!

Adoption Fee:
- $500 + Shipping GONE

Shipping

- US: $10
- INT: $30

Details

- RBL unknown
- SCC Scalp
- Sand matted
- Lashes removed
- Light blushing
- Freckles around eyes and across nose
- Lip carving & nostril holes given
- 1 set of new chips (front facing BW wheat... all the rest are stock)
- New eyeshadow in gray tones
- Lids in gray tones with freckling to match with her faceup freckles
- signed on back plate
- Gaze lift
- No sleep eyes (I can add these if you wish)
- Sealed with MSC

Also, if you want to add anything (lid art, more color... I can't take anything away from her, but I can add to her) I will do it for free upon request!

Mailing

- She will be sent nude or in an outfit of my choice if I can find one for her.
- She does not have a shipper, but will be firmly packed in another box safely.
- I will do my next shipping on Monday and will send you tracking then.
- I will mark down the custom slip, but it will be noted on the payment. I am not responsible for this if something happens, you are!







3 comments:

  1. This is such a darling girl, Jess. Beautiful work.
    xo Rella

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what you can do with these dolls.

    ReplyDelete