Sweet Beetle and Commission Status

Thought I would just share these little pictures I took of Beetle tonight, too cute! I'm waiting for my Borry to arrive soon! Ahh! I'm dieing!




Also, wanted to give a quick post on commissions status and where I'm at right now! Been working hard on customs and I'm trying to get caught up on rerooting. I'm still plugging away on the nylon reroot, hope to make big progress tonight though! I need to get this one done!

As for custom's, I finished the Middie Blythe and 2 faceplates are nearly done, just need to add a bit to them, work on lids and adjustments. Just got 2 faceplates in the mail for carving only, I plan on carving them up tonight to get them done and back to the customer. Here are some sneak peeks of the girls I worked on last night!





Have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment