Three More Blocks!

Just got done with three more farming blocks! The Homemaker block scared the living crap out of me, it was my first Y seam and I lived to blog about it! The first seam was the easiest, then by the last seam... not so great. You can see a little problem spot on the bottom left of the center square, but I'm happy none the less! I think once the quilt is quilted you won't notice a bit! The other block I had issues with was the Night & Day block, they ended up being more diamond shaped than square, so I had to square them off and lost 1/5" all around, so I think I'll sash it in some black and white stripe fabric, shhh... don't tell!


Block: Homemaker 

Block: Night & Day 

Block: Mother's Dream

Here are all the blocks together again! I'll keep taking a picture of them together as I go for fun, I love seeing it grow! I'm at the 1/2 way point now if I choose to do only do 30 blocks. We shall see, I might keep going and do more (6x7 block = 42 in total).





The high light of my day was getting my new Craftster t-shirt in the mail! Well, it came yesterday but I didn't check the mail. My last one is falling apart badly and it was the skull with the knitting needles, but this time I got the skull with crochet hooks! So happy! Please note the no makeup and bad hair lol





3 comments:

  1. those quilt blocks are FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the progress of your quilt. Your fabric choices are simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo that mothers dream is so pretty, i just pinned it!! :)

    ReplyDelete